Get your Triple Major College Pass

Posted By: The Ski Channel on October 12, 2009 5:21 pm

With the Triple Major College Pass you get unrestricted access to Mad River Glen, Bolton Valley and Jay Peak with ZERO blackout dates. Student passes are available to all full time undergraduate and graduate students (min. of 12 credits). Students MUST pick up their pass at the ski area that they purchased it from. (Students will need to present a valid student ID and a letter from your school’s registrar when picking up your pass.). The $289 (plus tax) rate is available until November 8, 2009 (afterwards it goes up to $419)