Delta Airlines will enhance their winter Atlanta non-stop service to Montrose/Telluride from Saturday only to daily service starting December 18, 2010. The Atlanta to Montrose/Telluride daily non-stop service will run until April 3, 2011.
Delta Airlines will be offering a special opening airfare starting from as low as $139 each way to/from Atlanta plus taxes and fees to enjoy the expansion to daily winter Atlanta service to Montrose/Telluride. While conditions and restrictions apply other key markets in the Southeast and East will also have tremendous opening airfares. Sample starting rates are below:
Airport- between and sample each way fare
- ATL- MTJ Atlanta, GA (ATL) Montrose, CO (MTJ) 139
- CHS- MTJ Charleston, SC (CHS) Montrose, CO (MTJ) 149
- DCA- MTJ Washington-Reagan National, DC (DCA) Montrose, CO (MTJ) 149
- PBI – MTJ West Palm Beach, FL (PBI) Montrose, CO (MTJ) 159
- LGA- MTJ New York-La Guardia, NY (LGA) Montrose, CO (MTJ) 169
- GSO – MTJ Greensboro, NC (GSO) Montrose, CO (MTJ) 159
For more information, check in for flights, print boarding passes, check bags and review flight status at delta.com.