|(Image: Lake Tahoe, a Creative Commons Attribution (2.0) image from kevin1024′s photostream)|
Heavenly announced today that there are only ten days left to lock in Lake Tahoe’s best ski and snowboard value for the 2010/11 season. The season pass is currently $339 on limited time offer. Pass prices will increase on June 21, 2010.
The Adult Heavenly Pass grants members access to Lake Tahoe’s biggest mountain, highest elevation, longest vertical drop, most breath-taking scenery, largest snowmaking and grooming operation, and finest tree skiing, all for renewal or purchase at $339 for an adult pass. This offer will save you $160 savings off the retail price for a season pass. Prices for passes are discounted for teen, child and senior riders as well.
John Wagnon, Heavenly’s vice president of Marketing and Sales, explains how “with only a week remaining for this unreal pass deal we encourage people to purchase their pass in full or at least hold the price with the $49 down option.” This way people who don’t have the money right away, can reserve a season pass thru a down payment. He also expressed how “three hundred and thirty-nine dollars is an amazing value for the freedom to ski or ride one of North America’s premier mountain resorts whenever you’d like. With the Heavenly Gondola opening for summer operation this weekend, it’s the perfect time to buy.” Great deal for total access to a great ski resort.
Heavenly opens for summer operation this Saturday, June 12, for weekend operation, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. In addition to sightseeing, guests can also enjoy three hiking trails, a climbing wall, and the spider climber (all dependant on the weather).
All Heavenly season pass holders receive numerous benefits (All of which can be held with the $49 down option):
• Skiing and riding seven days per week (nine holiday blackout dates apply).
• Unlimited and unrestricted half-price tickets to any of Vail Resorts’ four Colorado resorts: Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, and Keystone (no blackout dates).
• Option to purchase four, single-day, $50 Buddy tickets for friends and family during the 2010/11 season (if purchased prior to June 21, 2010).
• Option to purchase personal lift tickets on blackout dates for $50.
• Summer 2010 Gondola access.
• Discounts on ski school, food & beverage, and retail.
Season passes can currently be purchased in-person at the Heavenly season pass office located at the Gondola, by calling 1-800-HEAVENLY, or by visiting www.skiheavenly.com.
Don’t miss out on this chance to hold your Heavenly pass with only $49 down; limited time offer that could save you a bundle on your next vacation season.