Do you love snow? Do you really love it? Whistler Blackcomb does, and the resort’s love affair with the white stuff has inspired them to spotlight the fanatical snow addicts of the world.
Last winter, Whistler Blackcomb ski resort enjoyed its second snowiest season ever, with almost 49 feet of snowfall. Of course, with an average annual snowfall of 400″ and 8,171 acres of skiable terrain, it’s no wonder the Candadian resort has developed an amorous affair with snow. If you love it like they do, they want to give you a chance to earn a dream Whistler ski vacation.
Simply profess your love for snow by posting a comment on the “Love Snow” section of their Facebook page and, if you can, a photo that demonstrates just how much you adore snow. Entrants will be entered into a random drawing to win a fully-loaded trip for two to Whistler Blackcomb in Winter 2011-12.
- Round trip air fare for two to Vancouver, BC Canada from a major airport in North America.
- Round trip airport transfers from Vancouver International Airport to Whistler.
- Whistler Heli-Skiing adventure for two.
- 5 nights at The Fairmount Chateau Whistler.
- Private “Pre Heli-Ski” Lesson for two.
- Crystal Hut evening fondue on Blackcomb Mountain with Canadian Snowmobile Adventures.
- Lift Tickets for 4 days.
- $200 Whistler Blackcomb Food Gift Card.
- Equipment Rental for 4 days.
- Fresh Tracks Mountain Top Breakfast Tickets.
Only persons who are at least 19 years of age can enter.
February 28, 2011 @ 11:59 pm (PST)