· After receiving another 10”-18” overnight, Mammoth’s current base is 11’-16.5’ of fresh, packed and machine groomed powder – more on the way!
· Check out recent images of the immense amount of snow Mammoth’s received since last Friday on their Facebook page
· Celebrate the holidays at Mammoth, with carolers, an Art Festival, live music, Christmas Eve dinner at Lakefront Restaurant and much more, check out the full calendar
Squaw Valley USA:
· Upper elevation base of 128”; 52” at lower elevations – 20 feet this season so far, with more on the way!
· DEAL: Arrive on January 1st for any length of stay at The Village at Squaw Valley and receive two free lift tickets – must check in on January 1st: Book online at www.TheVillageatSquaw.com and use promo code JAN1ST
· Holidays at Squaw are in full swing, featuring Santa and carolers in The Village, plus Santa taking to the slopes from 11 a.m.-1 p.m. now through the 25th. Squaw’s exquisite Holiday Torchlight Parade will take place on the 24th at dusk
· Ski with Jonny Moseley Days are taking place through December 30 (Not available 12/25), intermediate and expert skiers can meet Jonny at the top of the Funitel each day at 2 p.m.