Kelly Clark is on a roll. Last week she impressed us all throwing down a 1080 to win X Games gold and the Dew Tour was no different. Stomping the 1080 and mixing style with amplitude, Kelly took home the halfpipe gold and the overall crown, the Dew Tour Cup.
Clark put down a front 7, cab 7, a huge frontside 1080, cab 3, front 5 and a back 5 for the win. She was followed in second place by Kaitlyn Farrington and Japan’s Soko Yamaoka was third.
“I’m really happy with my riding today and it’s even better to walk away with the win and the Dew Cup,” said Clark. “It’s been an amazing season and I didn’t think I could recover after Breckenridge when I finished in sixth place, but to come back and win the next two and walk away with the Cup is just incredible.”
1. Kelly Clark, West Dover, VT, 95.75
2. Kaitlyn Farrington, Sun Valley, ID, 91.00
3. Soko Yamaoka, Japan, 86.25
4. Hannah Teter, Belmont, VT, 74.75
5. Queralt Castellet, Spain, 70.00
6. Ellery Hollingsworth, Darien, CT, 65.00