ZEP Techniques’ next Women’s Starter XC Camp is July 2nd-3rd at Whistler. The camp is offered for girls looking to learn from the best instructors to improve their mountain biking skills while saving time and money.
The instructors are PMBI certified with years of experience in both mountain biking and snowsports. The environment is non-intimidating, friendly and supportive. The camp is a great way to learn the fundamentals of mountain biking, such as using their gears, breaks, body positions, flow, style, and lifting the front wheel over obstacles. The coaches are also there for specific needs. Some other important facts include:
- Max group size of 5 (smallest in the business)
- Basic Repairs Session – learn how to fix a flat and perform basic maintenance
- Healthy and Tasty Lunch from the Award Winning Barefoot Bistro
- Final day Apres beer & nachos
- Free ZEP Riding Techniques Manual PDF Download
- Free ZEP T-shirt
Training is 10-4 p.m. during the 2-day camp with a healthy lunch included.
For more information visit the website.