Fresh off a record setting season that included skiing and snowboarding on this past Fourth of July weekend, the Ski Lake Tahoe resorts have announced the general availability of the Ski Lake Tahoe Six-Pack Lift Ticket. This Six-Pack is valid at all seven Lake Tahoe resorts and priced at only $299! Besides a huge savings, the transferrable lift ticket offers the ultimate in variety and flexibility for destination guests planning a winter vacation to Lake Tahoe for the next, upcoming 2011-12 winter season.
Better get on it and buy your Lift Ticket deal soon though. There’s a limited number of Ski Lake Tahoe Six-Pack Lift Tickets available for purchase and will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis. The Six-Pack Lift Tickets are valid throughout the 2011-12 season (see blackout dates below) and do not have to be used on consecutive days. Given Lake Tahoe’s typically long winter season, this means ticket holders can use a lift ticket in December and as late as the month of April. The lift tickets are also fully transferrable to family and friends.
The Ski Lake Tahoe Six-Pack Lift Ticket includes:
- 1 ticket valid at either Heavenly, Kirkwood or Mt. Rose-Ski Tahoe
- 1 ticket valid at either Heavenly or Sierra-at-Tahoe Resort
- 1 ticket valid at either Kirkwood or Sierra-at-Tahoe Resort
- 1 ticket valid at either Alpine Meadows or Northstar-at-Tahoe Resort
- 1 ticket valid at either Squaw Valley USA, Northstar-at-Tahoe Resort or Mt. Rose-Ski Tahoe
- 1 ticket valid at either Squaw Valley USA or Alpine Meadows
Special notes (including blackout days):
Only 1 voucher per Six-Pack redeemable per resort, per day//
The following holiday blackout dates apply: November 26-27, 2011; December 25, 2011 – January 1, 2012; January 15-16, 2012; February 18-19, 2012.//
Lift tickets cannot be resold.
As a reminder, only a limited number of these unbeatable lift tickets are available for purchase.
For more information or to purchase a Ski Lake Tahoe Six-Pack Lift Ticket, visit www.skilaketahoe.com.