Mad River Valley, VT – No matter how much you ski there is an affordable way to get you on the mountain this season. Mad River Glen has some great pre-season offers on season passes, that you cannot miss. The deadline is October 15 so take advantage today!
Check out the highlights:
Season Passes – Starting as low as $299
Free Kids Passes – A free season pass is available for all kids 12 and under (as of 1/1/12) with the purchase of a Family Mad Card or any adult season pass.
The MAD Card Only $144 - 3 transferable day tickets good any time during the 2011-12 ski season , $5 off any additional regularly priced full day lift ticket purchased throughout the season (Limit: 1 per Mad Card/Day)
Family MAD Card – $194!
In the meantime, despite the recent bout of bad weather there is plenty of enjoyment to be had at Mad River Glen’s 3 weekend-long Celebration of Fall Foliage
Fall Foliage Weekend – Sept. 24 & 2
- Foliage Rides
- SIPtemberfest Beer Tasting Festival – Saturday 11 AM to 5 PM – A unique brewers festival featuring specialty brews from some of Vermont’s premier breweries many of which are not available in stores and/or of limited nature. The beer tasting is paired with foliage rides on the fabled Single Chair, live music, and awesome local food with a backdrop of spectacular fall foliage. Tickets are $25 and include 10 tastings and a souvenir glass.
Green & Gold Weekend – October 1 & 2
- Mountain Work Day – 9 AM - Join Jay Appleton & his crew helping to maintain MRG’s forest and epic woods skiing lines.
- Stark Mountain Hill Climb Running Race – 10 AM - Run from the base to the summit of Gen. Stark Mountain taking any route you wish. All proceeds support the Stark Mountain Foundation’s maintenance and trail work on the Long Trail on Stark Mountain.
- MRG Homeowners Association Meeting 1-3 PM
- Co-op Shareholders Informational Town Meeting 4-5 PM
- Stark Mountain Foundation Harvest Wine Fest 3-6 PM
- Traditional Green & Gold Chicken BBQ 11 AM
- Allen Clark Memorial Hill Climb Bike Race 8:30 AM Registration 10 AM Start
Columbus Day Weekend – October 8-9
- Foliage Lift Rides on Saturday & Sunday Only
- Lift rides are $10 for adults, $5 for children. Kids under 6, Season pass holders and Co-op shareholders ride the lift free both weekends!
- Foliage Lift Rides – 10 AM to 2:30 PM each day
- The Ticket/Season Pass office will be open each day from 9 AM to 4 PM
- Gen. Stark’s Pub & Cafeteria Open for Lunch – 11 AM-4 PM
- Visit the MRG General Store 10 AM to 4 PM