ASPEN, CO - Going into its seventh year, The Meeting is set to present an amazing line-up of this year’s fresh crop of ski and snowboard films. Those who have experienced any of the past six iterations can attest to the caliber of post parties and live music , which are done in true Aspen-fashion. The event begins on September 29 and contiinues through October 1.
Tickets for movies at the Wheeler and the Sundeck party are now on sale through the Wheeler Opera House. Each screening at the Wheeler includes two movies (with the exception of Brain Farm’s The Art of Flight) and tickets are $10 per screening. Sundeck pricing is $15. To purchase tickets visit www.wheeleroperahouse.com or call 970-920-5770.
The Meeting Schedule:
Thursday, Sept. 29
- NEPSA Video Awards: Wheeler Opera House, doors open at 6:30 p.m. with the NESPA Video Awards from 7-9 p.m.
- D&E Fashion Show: Belly Up Aspen, D&E Ski and Snowboard Shop Fashion Show at 10 p.m., followed by the after-party at 11
Friday, September 30
- Showing #2: Wheeler Opera House, doors open at 5 p.m. with Poor Boyz Productions’ The Grand Bizarre at 5:30
- Level 1 Productions’ After Dark at 6:40 p.m.
- Showing #3: Wheeler Opera House, doors open at 8 p.m. with Brain Farm Digital Cinema’s The Art of Flight at 8:30.
- Showing #4: Sundeck on Aspen Mountain, Voleurz’s That’s Fine at 10:30 p.m., followed by Teton Gravity’s One for the Road at 11:15 p.m. and the after-party at midnight.
Saturday, Oct. 1
- Showing #5: Wheeler Opera House, doors open at 4:30 p.m., Givin’s One starts at 5, followed by Standard Films’ TB20 at 6.
- Showing #6: Wheeler Opera House, doors open at 7:30 p.m., 1242 Productions’ The Ordinary Skier at 8, followed by Matchstick Productions’ Attack of La Niña at 9:30.
- Showing #7: Belly Up Aspen, doors open at 11 p.m., Videograss’ Retrospect at 11:15, Pirate Movie Productions’ Bottom Line at midnight and the after-party at 12:45 a.m.