Park City, Utah is not only one of the top skiing areas in the world, but also been regarded as a special place for mountain biking. The city has been named the first and only Gold-Level Ride Center by the International Mountain Bicycling Association (IMBA).
Below are just a few reasons advanced riders will love exploring the vast and varied terrain around Park City this summer:
- IMBA distinguished Park City for its accessible trail systems, well-marked trails, variety, consistent weather conditions, guided tours and après riding activities in town.
- Expert riders can enjoy access to over 400 miles of trails including lift-served trails at Canyons Resort, Park City Mountain Resort and Deer Valley Resort.
- Backcountry trails offer spectacular mountain views
- The Glenwild Trail system alone includes 25 miles of switchbacks, swift elevation changes and fast-paced runs.
- New gravity trails and features offer more thrilling drops and jumps
- The Mid-Mountain Trails, designated as IMBA Epic Rides
- New Trailside Bike Park, which includes an impressive 2,200-foot slopestyle course
For more information on Park City: www.VisitParkCity.com
Photo Credit for featured image to www.VisitParkCity.com