Women’s Empowerment Workshop teamed with Heart2Heart to provide mothers and daughters ages sixteen and older a weekend retreat in Vail, CO. This retreat offers a nurturing, playful experience in nature for mothers and daughters to deepen their relationships and build trust. The retreat will be held May 17-19 in Vail, Colorado at the Vail Racquet Club Mountain Resort.
Susie Kincade and Narda Reigel, transitional life coach specialists created a series of events to strengthen relationships. The weekend includes developing trust through rock climbing, communication exploration and deep listening skills. The weekend also has time to enjoy yoga and spa experiences, restorative reflection, and chef-prepared meals.
“Being attuned to our surroundings, to the natural world, to our family members, offers us so many opportunities to give and to receive,” says Kincade. “It connects us deeply to the wholeness of life. Most importantly, we become more connected to the source within us-to our own capacity for love.”
The weekend package includes:
- Two nights lodging at the Vail Racquet Club Mountain Resort
- Healthy and delicious meals from Friday dinner through Sunday breakfast
- Transportation within Vail to and from activities
- Rock climbing exploration
- Women’s Inner Wisdom: life coaching, communication, emotional discernment skills
- Spa offering
- Pool, hot tubs, tennis and other amenities
- Cost: $595 (non-lodging rates available)
For more information on the workshop visit Women’s Empowerment at http://www.womensempowerment.us. To register for the Heart2Heart workshop visit http://www.womensempowerment.us/index.php/programs/heart-to-heart/.