Our innovative General Admission program is designed to simplify skiing and riding. The basic idea is this – If you have a season pass or a qualifying lift ticket, then you can take a free group lesson of any skill level and / or use our standard rental equipment for no charge whenever “GA” is in effect.
Sound too good to be true? Well, it’s true. Skiers and riders have more fun making turns on snow when they have easy access to the tools and training to improve their skills. General Admission is just another way for us to help you begin or extend your lifetime of joy playing in the mountains.
Some restrictions do apply, so here’s everything you need to know to “Have a GA Day!” at Sugar Bowl.
Our scheduled General Admission days for 2009/10 are:
* 7 days a week from opening day through December 25.
* Monday-Friday from January 4 through March 5, excluding January 18 and February 15-19.
* 7 days a week from March 8 through closing day.
Season Pass or Lift Ticket requirements for General Admission are:
* Season pass holders of all ages may participate in GA with a valid pass
* Ages 13-69, any all-mountain lift ticket holder may participate in GA for free. Click here for lift ticket prices
* Ages 4-12, special rate Bear Tracks lift, lesson and rental packages are available on GA days. A la carte ticket and rental pricing offers a more affordable option for children who do not want a lesson. Click here for Bear Tracks Pricing
Lesson details for General Admission are:
* We call our group lessons “Progression Sessions” because they are designed to help you grow from a beginner to an all-mountain enthusiast.
* GA lessons are only available at our Mt. Judah Portal.
* GA lessons start promptly at 10AM and 1PM. Please plan ahead.
* GA lessons are 2 hours in duration.
* Ski GA lessons are available for ages 4 and up.
* Snowboard GA lessons are available for ages 7 and up.
* Signature Children’s Lessons are available at regular rates.
* Private Lessons are available at regular rates.
Rental details for General Admission are:
* Standard ski or <a href="http://www.theskichannel.com/equipment/snowboarding” title=”snowboard equipment” alt=”snowboard equipment” target=”Self”>snowboard equipment is available at our Mt. Judah or Village rental locations.
* $20 upgrade to high performance skis is available.
* Customers must complete a rental form each day they take out our rental equipment.
* Children age 17 and under must have a rental form that is signed by their parent or guardian.
* Pass holders may bypass our customer sign-in stations and proceed directly to a cashier station to complete their registration. Please present your pass for the fastest service.
2009/2010 Passes On Sale Now