Three feet of snow has been dumped on Mount Hood, causing the ski area’s base depth to nearly 11 feet. 19 inches of fresh powder are available for shredding now! The Mount Hood Meadows Ski resort has decided to extend the season. It will now be open daily through April 25. Open weekends through May 16.
Firsttracksmag.com reports other 24-hour snow totals around the Pacific Northwest from the current storm include:
• White Pass, Wash.: 20 in.
• Mt. Bachelor, Ore.: 18 in.
• Stevens Pass, Wash.: 16 in.
• Crystal Mountain, Wash.: 13 in.
• Hoodoo, Ore.: 10 in.
• Squaw Valley USA, Calif.: 8 in.
• Mt. Washington Alpine Resort, B.C.: 8″