Saturday, April 10: Jimmie Huega Memorial Vintage Ski Race
Dust off the old skis and sign up for a vintage ski race to honor Jimmie Heuga, a true ski legend. Join the competition or stop by as a spectator. Wear your vintage gear from any era and you’ll be eligible for 6 Best Costume prizes. Top racers in each category (4) get an EPIC PASS! Other prizes include antique skis, antique snowshoes, shot-skis and more!
• Space is limited to 100 participants, so register now
• 4 Categories: Adult-Wood, Adult-Metal, Youth-Wood, Youth-Metal
• Race time is from Noon-2pm on the Hay Meadow. The finish area will be near the base of Centennial Lift #6.
• Awards and Prizes following the race
• Call the Colorado Ski Museum at (970) 476-1876 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
• REGISTRATION FORM & RELEASE FORM
• $25 Adults (pre-registration)
• $10 Children (pre-registration)
• Day-of registration will be near the base of the race course. Look for signage. Additional $5 if you register at the event.
Photo from Beaver Creek Facebook page by David D. Champaign
Friday, April 9: US Ski & Snowboard Hall of Fame Induction Dinner and Ceremony
The ceremony will take place in Gerald R. Ford Hall in Beaver Creek Village starting at 6:00pm
Tickets for dinner:
$2,000 Table of 10
$3,000 Sponsored Table of 10
For more information and to reserve your seats/table, please call Tom West at (906) 485-6323 or email email@example.com.